Tuesday 2nd June
Hello to Tuesday and to Year 3 :-)
Today, I'd like you to have a go at your new spellings.
- Look at the presentation attached which will tell you about your new spellings.
- Do the activity (Which Word Where?) where you have to place the words in the correct place. If not printing, write the sentences out.
- The words are also on Spelling Shed. Go and see if you can score some points for Year 3 and get yourself up the school leader board whilst you're at it!
- Read the presentation about the myth of Romulus and Remus (short introductory version).
- Draw the pictures to match in the storyboard attached below.
- I've attached an arithmetic sheet. See what you can achieve in 10 minutes.
- Have a go at the White Rose sheet below. There are some reasoning questions included that I'd like you to try today. If you need it and become stuck, the teaching video is attached here:
Hope you have a lovely day!