Home Learning- Spring Term
UPDATE_ Friday 3rd April
This page is coming to a close today as we break up for the Easter holidays. It has been amazing for me to see all the lovely learning you have been doing at home. The classroom is very quiet without you all so I love seeing pictures of you and getting email from you to let me know what you have been learning. These are some of my favourite pictures from the last two weeks.
This page is for our Home Learning while we cannot go to school. Please look on this page every day for your daily work, especially Maths and English tasks.
Please us the daily links on the left to access your tasks.
Here are some ideas for your work at home.
- Complete two tasks a day from the project grid that is stuck in the front of your project book. All work should be done in your project book and should be presented well.
- You do not need to print the pages for Maths work, copy the calculations into your book. Complete Maths work at the back of your project book.
- Log on to Spag.com to complete a task each day. I will add a new task every morning.
- Play some games on Spelling Shed. I will add new words that will recap the spellings that we have done so far this year. When we return to school there will be a prize for the child with highest score.
- Log on to Purple Mash each day. Check your 2do list, I will add things for you to complete.
Extra activities for you to do:
- Complete some of the pages in your ARTist Challenge booklet.
- Decorate the front cover of your project book.
- Write your own autobiography- My Life and Me!
- Make an Easter Garden at home in your back garden or indoors. Add a picture of this to your project book.
- Create a video blog to record your thoughts and feelings while you are off school.
- Remember to read everyday! The book bingo will carry on. If you need a book to read, there is an online library on Purple Mash called “Serial Mash.” You can read the books from the Sapphire Collection. There are activities you can complete as you read each chapter.
- Play some maths games online, there are plenty of great sites.