3. Wednesday 15th July
1. Phonics- please follow lesson 23 on our phonics page
Write your story on the lined paper below. This is your last piece of writing in Year 1, please make it as good as it can be!
- You must check that your writing makes sense and you haven't missed any crucial parts of the story.
- You must use capital letters, full stops, finger spaces.
- You must spell common exception and topic words correctly.
- You must use your best handwriting.
- You must try and make your sentences as exciting as possible! Don't just use the same sentence starter all the time.
Look at slides 30-39 of the presentation. Then complete page 3 of the one more one less sheet below.
Please complete the RE learning from our shared learning page. Holy Family whole school learning projects
Choose an activity to complete from the page below.
Homework: complete the photo sheet below with 2 stars and a wish for year 2. You will need to bring it in on your first day of year 2 as it will be displayed to remind you of your targets throughout the year.