- Year Groups»
- Year 2»
- Summer Term- Under the Sea»
- 0.Weeks 3-5 Under the Sea»
- 2. Tuesday 5th May»
2. Tuesday 5th May
I am in school today with the Key children so I will not be on Purple Mash today.
Today in English I would like you to find out about pollution in our oceans.
Watch this video from YouTube:
Read text then answer the questions, all the answers to the questions will be in the text you have just read, not from the video. You could highlight the answers in your text to help you. Try and do the second or third text, the answers are there for your parents to see if you have the right answers.
Mathematics- Summer Term- Week 1- Lesson 1- Find three quarter. I have sent this weeks Maths sheets with a link to the videos out via email. Please let me know if this didn't reach you and I will happily sent it again to you.
RE today I would like you to write a prayer about waiting for the Holy Spirit.
Read Luke: 24 48-52 (It is a PowerPoint), ask these questions:
- Can you remember what was promised to the disciples?
- How do you think the disciples felt when Jesus blessed them?
- How do you think they felt when Jesus was taken from them?
- Where was Jesus going?
- What do Christians do to remember the Ascension of Jesus into Heaven?
Using the information from the PowerPoint write a prayer about waiting for the Holy Spirit. Think about different ways you can start your prayer. Dear Lord/ God/ Holy Father
Have a lovely day,
If you need any help just let me know.